View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Default Segador's Custom UI Player Window

Like all the features of the DuxaUI Player Window but want the slim look and classic color scheme of the default Velious UI?

DropBox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oxbejl64l...nouaD0AUa?dl=0

EQ001591.jpg

If anyone wants a no-mana version for warrior/monk/rogue, I could bust one out real quick, if you ask. I am considering the creation of a matching Group Window, so let me know what ya'll think of this Player Window. Please make change suggestions.

About:
This EverQuest UI Player Window is a modification of Ascetic's Player Window (Found here: http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads...fo.php?id=2446
)
I have made this version of the Player Window for my own use on the P99 servers, with the stock Velious UI (it can be used with other UIs) . Post Velious features have been removed, some features were added, and positioning/color changes were made.

Brought to you by 24kanthony (Segador Delamuerte - Blue, P99).
24kanthony@gmail.com

Installation Instructions:
1. Download my EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml file
2. Open your EverQuest installation directory which should look something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\EverQuest Project 1999\"
3. Open the "uifiles" folder, and find the folder for the UI you plan to use the Player Window with. If you are using the stock UI, your UI folder is the one named "default"
4. In your UI folder, find and MOVE/COPY/BACKUP your current EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml file incase you would like to change it back.
5. Replace the EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml file in your UI folder with my version. Overwrite if needed (You did remember to back up the old one, right?)
6. Log in to EverQuest and, if needed, reload your UI. The in-game command for this is /load followed by your UI folder name. Example: /load default
Last edited by 24kanthony; 06-09-2017 at 01:36 PM..