View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 10:05 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Gnoll Fang quest only negatively affects Corrupt Guards and Rogue Guild faction, I believe. So you should be fine. I was fine on my Bertox SK.

You could do the Gnoll Fangs up to 14/15ish, really. That's what I usually do. By then you get burned out anyway. I've even heard of people going until their early 20s.

At around 14 or 15, I do Bandit Sash quest in West Karana.

I think this quest trashes Bloodsabers faction though, so you may want to steer clear of it.

Also, when you're 16 you get Hungry Earth, so you can root rot undead. I usually root rot and then send the pet in at around 49% HP. That's one way to control pet dps
Hm yeah probably want to avoid sashes then. What level are lightstones? I feel like that's one people do a lot that I've never done.

And root rotting undead sounds like a plan for sure. I've tried fear kiting a little bit when I'm outdoors right now, but it's obscenely mana intensive. Casting fear and two dots is practically half my mana pool, and Engulfing Darkness gets resisted all the time too.