View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed. SKs get a LOT of nice procs, so you should be stacking DEX on an SK regardless. I try to tune my gear towards DEX as much as possible. But obviously wait until you start getting some good proc weapons. At your level there isn't really anything worthwhile, so getting STR is going to be the best pair with your Ebon Mace.
Yeah i'm currently geared towards AC, HP, and Strength in approximately that order. I can't really see any very worthwhile proc weapons available to SK that aren't from raids. Frostbite is nice, but not good enough to stop using ebon mace even once I'm high enough to proc it. Wavecrasher is fancy, but my duo partner is a shaman, and i'm not rich. However if dex had affected vampiric embrace (which already procs quite a bit) I'd be pretty interested in gearing for dex because the ratio of hp gain to loss over like an hour is what determines the size of a camp my little duo can hold.
Last edited by radbeard; 11-20-2020 at 02:56 PM..