View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you should probably just stop talking until you at least hold a gun IRL.

If you think an Uzi is anything but an israeli piece of shit that jams at least once every mag, you shouldn't even be allowed near guns.

And where is your hostility towards teenie boppers coming from? Were your broad shoulders and wispy mustache telling of your born gender when you showed up at Nsync concerts in a miniskirt?
More like little boy baby jocks lol.

Dude, u can carry like 2 uzi's and throw them away. Their cheap and a dime a dozen. Their recoil is manageable and u can just spray and pray at close range and hit lots of targets. Thier also lite and easy to conceal. Although two handgrenades would probably be just as effective.

I mean, were getting into IED territory with this thread.

Which is what I'm trying to point out about assault rifles. Civies don't need to worry about MAXIMUM carnage and high powered cartridges.

I know my guns. Everyones got their own pereferences. If u don't want that shit to break, go with a russian POS
Last edited by Wipe it Clean; 01-05-2016 at 09:11 AM..