View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommydgun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The comments here are all over the place. I'll bite my tongue on the elementary understanding of economics that people on a video game forum have, but I am not being entitled and this thread is not about a mith 2hander. The item was used as an example to show the ridiculous disparity between asking price and offer which yields no sales. I actually dont give a damn about a mith 2hander. The point is nobody is buying for 20k and nobody is selling for 8k. This is why I am saying the economy sucks. Back in the day for example an FBSS was 8 to 10k. The item actually sold for 8k by people trying to dump quickly and 10k to people who were desperate to buy quickly. It was a reasonable range. 8 to 20k for a mith 2h is not a reasonable range.
Well, if that's your point, then your conclusion is wrong. The title of your thread shouldn't be "the economy is fucked" because it isnt. I've made a ton of plat farming things and I not only move stuff easily (definition of a healthy economy), but I feel I get a fair price and that includes low, mid, and higher end stuff. The title should be, "some people in EC are freaking ridiculous." Those two things are mutually exclusive.