Thread: Kill Stealing
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They say common sense isn't common. And you are a good example of why.

Being a wizard or a rogue doesn't earn you a preferred right to loot. The dev team realized that the codified rules have shortcomings and developed gm enforced rules to correct them.

Although I do prefer sullon zek style gaming. I played on sz. I don't pretend common sense has anything to do with my preference.
But who cares really? if 2 wizards want to suddenly leave a group and nuke the fuck out of a mob so they can loot that body once, so what?

Theyve just been shit listed from that group and their rep takes a hit. Soon enough if they keep doing that theyre gonna find it hard to get a group and starting to get on peoples KOS list. Even if they KS a manastone, its a pvp server, there will be plenty of opportunities to get back at them and refuse them a place in your group.

I dont see how GMs should in any way be involved in this? Its not like you can easily change your name and do the same thing over and over without consequences.