View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP either (1)was new to raid scene when a zerg claimed a dead server from players that got burnt out on rooted dragons after being #1 or 2 for 4 years and doesn't know any better, or (2) was around the whole time but has a personality disorder(s) that prevent him from being realistic and needs validation in RnF.

Considering pretty much everybody here (including myself) suffers from #2, i'm going with #2.
We were the top raiders. Watch us peacock around in here like we still own the place. We have attachment issues, it was good times. Shame it had to end but we get to remind current players about how leet we were.. once. Circumstances, it was circumstances I tell you all. These new fools tell us to get gud, lol.. what do they know. I mean, I know you got to be the top guys to brag but we were the top guys before. These new guys are jerks and wont let us brag. Hah! its not like we care but they still should be reminded.