View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 09:09 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have always been taught to not stress the seasons of past. Instead we must look at those memories fondly and learn what we will from them. Then there is the future; It is something we must always plan for. I believe that the future deserves a project1999.

I have a proposition which I raised in /ooc in Wakening Lands one day and it received positive reception and here it is:

For the future: The developers should make a time AND progression locked Rainbow server. It would have PvP raids and you cannot rush content due to the time locks. You also can't progress to the new expansion until you unlock specific seals and locks. (Kill certain bosses in a specific order)

Then when when it gets to the end of Velious and Sleeper is woken up, the server is wiped clean. (Sleeper kills EVERYONE)

Thus a self sustaining classic EQ experience would be always be there. The future of the server would be determined by the players.

Thoughts?
Nope.