Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To add a bit to this thread as I do stuff between long spawns and work, have you watched this small series on NDEs and life after death and other death related experiences on Netflix?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This small series has some AMAZING chapters ... some are plain bad, but the 1st one, the one with the MD that has dedicated his life to interview elderly people dying and the one with the guy at a University that studies children that still have previous lives memories are simply the best.

Please watch it

These are the chapters you have to watch, the others are not worth it. 1 , 4, 5 and 6.

1. Near-Death Experiences
51m

A doctor is found lifeless after going over a waterfall. Now she and others share their near-death experiences. Does consciousness expand after death?

4. Signs from the Dead
49m

A bird, a dancing light or a caress: Signs and messages from the dead happen all the time, mediums say. So the grieving look for ways to communicate.
I add this on my small movie and show list to watch to newcomers to the group.

5. Seeing Dead People
53m

Can consciousness survive a body's demise? An investigator records eerie sounds at a historic spot, and a doctor discusses encounters with the dying.

6. Reincarnation
52m

Vivid details and unshakable confidence — from a 5-year-old. A child psychiatrist studies cases of past-life memories, which occur around the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

These are very good, straightforward and easy to digest. Like a very brief 101 on NDEs and what might lie beyond.

I enjoyed it on my first watch.
I did watch this! The first episode at least. Couldn't bring myself to watch about the mediums, but I'll have to try the other ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man the reason I keep coming to this forum, is that ...

Well let me explain..

Due to my work and field of experience I am forced by habit to scour the internet for ... information.

Some of my friends and group members go online to literally lose themselves in an endless trove of information being guzzled down avidly to later spout out in oriented discussions.

On my side my latest craze is Volafiles (https://volafile.org/)communities and this forum! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I find here tidbits of information and discussion I rarely see in mainstream forums and you guys are the closest to a non onion enabled surfing experience I can get on a regular session.

Thank you all for being open and crazy enough to post your opinions, for real! I love how lightly moderated this forum is as well, which only makes it richer imho.

Please keep talking your weird outlandish views on the world and personal experiences.

On my side I looooove them.

Thank you all for existing, even the most vitriolic of you, I really like you all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keep it weird you strange portlanders of the internet[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea this place used to be the wild fucking west before the whole daybreak thing and they started moderating it. I couldn't agree more, there is truly nothing else like it. Even really niche subreddits end up super echo-boxy.