View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you talking about like underarmor type shirts but for your legs? i have a compression shirt that i absolutely love wearing but the thought never occurred to me to find pants that are similar

one of my biggest problems with doing any real workout is usually the thigh rub i get as a big boy, i wonder if these would help
Haha yea sorry, I just call them leggings. But yeah compression clothing is what i meant! I have a compression shirt but i don't wear it often. I religiously sport my compression undies, and compression pants tho!

That thigh rub sounds like a nightmare brotha. I can almost guarantee they would! Just make sure you get a material that will help with that. I have a few different types and 1 or 2 would promote rubbing, but a few are thinner and smoother, and I can see them definitely helping! Just a heads up- Gettin outta them thangs after a sweaty workout will make you want to punch a hole in the wall.