View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feminism = women and men should be treated equally (well, leaving aside physical differences: not even the most strident feminist would lobby for urinals in the female bathrooms). As long as any class of people (women, minorities, etc.) aren't treated equally there will be a need for social movements that promote their equality.

In other words, feminism won't be irrelevant to anyone until women and men are equal.
So basically until the world is perfect in reguard to women and men there always be a need for feminism? I don't think so. Their may always be feminism -- but there will also be a point where it literally causes more harm than good.

We are starting to get there. No one believes its ok to sexually harass women (in my generation), rape women, or pay women less for the same work. But.It.Keeps.Going.Hard.

Meanwhile -- class is derided by many of these feminists as unimportant in comparison to their own fake struggle that is barely existent by comparison.

Edit: Remember I'm talking about Millenials -- particular those that aren't working next to someone like Bill'O Reilly. There are a lot of poor 23 year old women that would have gone for that old disgusting ass...because when your not born rich you don't take opportunities like that lightly. But when you are from well off families like the girls that moron harassed... There is no appeal is there? Inc. Sexual Harassment case that only a really expensive lawyer can execute. The power struggle is about class and money...not men and women.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 11-21-2017 at 07:34 PM..