View Single Post
Old 07-25-2023, 12:03 AM
Banned

Default I hate with a capital H using shaman/necro/sk mobs as pets

I love fighting against casters (wandering mind + ToT), but I haaattttee having to use them as pets. It’s bad enough I have to interrupt every single enemy mob cast to prevent them from dotting my charmed pet, making it to where I can’t mez it on a charm break

But I cannot at all prevent my pet from dotting up the target it’s killing. And root just doesn’t cut the mustard as control for charm breaks. Because this means that one OR BOTH of the mobs can now free cast on me. I’m having to focus my attention on re-gaining control of my previous charmed pet, which is now casting at me. I cannot interrupt the other rooted mob also casting on me

And one single disease and poison dot from a blue con enemy shaman and I’m basically dead. No way to absorb those with runes…

I can’t easily micro in a cancel magic to remove dots from the enemy mob on a charm break, there’s too much other stuff to do. But I’m considering it, because it’s either that or just trying to out-range the casts. But the game loves to give enemy mobs extra cushion, if I’m close enough to land root on it, it will for sure be able to stick at least 1 spell on me before I outrange it

I will go way out of my way to locate a warrior or wizard mob to charm, but sometimes it’s just unavoidable, you have to pick the annoying as shit dotting classes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]