Thread: Hey Guise
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so the economies on Blue and Red are not disrupted?
While the staff hasn't confirmed anything, all discussion so far has suggested that Blue will be the "dumping ground" for Green characters.

Keep in mind that the the staff hasn't even tried to start a single new server in years, and the last attempt (the Discord server) failed. It seems ... unlikely that they would want to expend the significant extra effort (and cost) necessary to launch two new servers, just because a few players have concerns about breaking an already broken economy ...

... which leads me to my second point: Blue was in Kunark for seven years (vs. one year on live). If that fact alone hasn't already "disrupted" Blue's economy, I don't think anything else will.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.