Thread: Best PvP Combo
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so we talking race/class for PVP?
PVP Racials:

1.) Ogre Frontal Stun Immunity is the best racial for any shaman in PVP, the troll regen is much less likely to save your life than a interrupted spell, Plus large race bash with 2handers pre epic.
Yes, this is a good point. In PvP Frontal Stun Immunity can save you, Troll's regen is better at leveling. I'm assuming the same is for SK Ogre v SK Troll. Now I'm torn apart, since I will not be doing any PvP, well at least that's my goal. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] On a second thought, SK don't have gate, how in the world I will be able to flee/avoid PvP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think getting sweaty over races has always been a non-factor for the most part.

... and knowing zones inside and out and how to LoS/Ambush/Fight around terrain + mobs and fully understanding you and your opponents spells/abilities BEFORE you end up in PVP...
Yep, you are right. I don't even know characters I'm playing. I'm not the best fit for PvP server, I better stick with classes that can use SoW & Gate spell[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]