View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wizard can definitely pull off AM but requires 200+ Int, something to reset cooldown, good luck on root breaks, peridots for skin, and ideally wort pots for those times you need to heal not to die. It might be more than an Enchanter or Necro need, but feels way cooler.
I highly doubt it at level 50. Now, you could always claim that you get super lucky with the RNG and AM just spammed dispel on you or you simply resist all the spells. But that is just dumb. Might as well say a warrior can solo it too and the AM will miss all his attacks/spells.

You might be able to get AM reasonably low on life if you get a little lucky on roots and popping in and out from LOS to land a stun-> nuke, repeat when stun recharges. But I'm guessing you are gonna run out of mana like that unless you got super lucky with stuns landing/roots holding. Even then you might not have enough mana for it with 200 int, since you will still get a decent few full and partial resists on nukes.