View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 11:40 PM
Aviak

Default Single Character won't load in specific zone....

I've scoured the forums and old archived posts about this but haven't found a solution yet.

The problem: I attempt to log onto my main character and once I hit "Enter World" in the Character select screen, the computer acts as normal and starts to load up, hangs a little longer than my other characters but then disconnects to the account login screen.

This only occurs on my main character who is stuck in GFay BUT, when I've had the admin move my character to Felwithe, I was able to log in and bank and act as normal. Once I zoned into GFay again, the game booted me out to my account login screen again.

All of my other characters are able to go into and out of GFay perfectly fine, I've been able to create characters perfectly fine; it seems to only be the one character.

Things done to attempt to fix the issue:
Cleared all possible caches, cookies, etc....
Reinstalled the game multiple times
Messed with resolution and UI files to see if that would fix something
Tried switching to WinEQ

I may be missing some things I've done since it has been a couple weeks now of trying to fix on my own. Mind you that while trying all of these, my other characters worked perfectly fine.

ANY help on this issue would be greatly appreciated and if I haven't done it, I will probably attempt to do whatever is suggested since I am desperate to get back on my main character again.

Also, Running Windows 7
Last edited by Jalico; 08-10-2016 at 11:41 PM.. Reason: Added text