View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been to Burning Wood recently? Or DL? Or how about Chardok and Skyfire? These are the zones that we're primarily used by bards and AE groups, and 99% of the time they're ghost towns these days. Pretty much the only zone where bards and other classes clashed was OT, and OT is a garbage zone for leveling anyway.

The reason we have these nerfs isn't because of zone disruption, it's because a bunch of whiny assholes spend entirely too much time concerned with how others play the game. Its the same reason we have draconian raid rules.
Oh, for sure, I like playing a monk and pull. So I pull a lot of mobs to group and FD. To save time I prefer to bring at least 20 mobs at a time. I have no idea why everyone get upset! This is just how I like to play my monk. I even pull to groups who I'm not grouped with to help them save time!

For some reason they seem to gate out and leave a corpse behind. I don't see why the zones I play in turns into ghost towns. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-

On that note, add melody, spell crits for wiz, endless quiver to rangers(least see *some* use for kewl fletching). That's it.