View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well true I could just point to the general person on this message board and say these are the people that support instancing. An argument is not needed; this would not be the kind of player I would have thought would play the oldest functional MMORPG on the Internet. With so many games where they can more effectively speak of feces and genitals in lowercase letters, I would have thought Everquest would have been unappealing to them. The overwhelmingly sour appearance or impression of this message board and my experience, on writing a few lines of my thoughts, and being pounced on like dogs by illiterates and savages, reflects very poorly on all the staff and owners here. That may seem an insult (to them, I would gladly insult you), but maybe it will enlighten them that the things we permit may come to bear on our name and reputation. I have never seen a more hideous place on Internet in my life. It reminds me of the Darkfall message boards, or the Youtube comment section. I would never have thought these were the people that play Project 1999. You are pushing it with the dude language though. Where did I give the impression I spoke to people like you? Be careful how familiar you are with strangers on the Internet. You are apparently illiterate and right now, to my mind, worse than dirt. As you never gave the impression you could communicate like a civilized person, though I did not at first intend to, I will killfile you. Your speech seems insincere and childish, and I have received more insults here in a few pages than I have in the last 10 years of my life, thus I am loathe to let another unhappy person lunge at me from shadows. I laugh at the boldness of people that openly insult others on the Internet. They certainly are few outside of it. Mental gymnastics? Well is it unreasonable to say that someone such as yourself, that shows plain signs of cowardice, would also support this hand-holding by the owners? Or perhaps you simply attack my words with no relations to the thread. You are here idly, maybe among your fellows. Ough! Begone! I am here to speak of the subject and nothing else. But after killfiling 15 vermin, I have truly grown weary of it, "First impressions count". You will never attract any good players to this game if they read your message boards first. This is shameful.
are you a bot or just a basement goblin?