View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 07:05 AM
Skeleton

I know thread is a little old, but I am wondering if they will un-nerf this, at least the Highpass orcs? I've been running through HHP a lot lately and its just a dead zone... HK does ok, but there's not even one group in HHP, even in peak times. I remember leveling in classic at orcs Kith zone line with a full group, it was super fun and dangerous... there was people there ALL the time, it was great. I'm kinda sad it's just... super dead and no one wants to group. I'm guessing its because the scalps must not give much, if at all. Hope they change this sometime.

Also to add to the list, the Deathfist slashed belts quest in Misty have been heavily nerfed too... I don't understand this one too much as the orcs spawn rate didn't change I don't think? (not sure about this?), plus (apart from wandering centurions) the orc camp for that one are like level 12-14 or so, its not really a newbie quest-- cb belts and gnoll fangs give more exp and you can get them at the same/lower than the misty quest anyway... EDIT TO ADD: I feel like some of these newbie quests are more nerfed than others? Some of them (bone chips, misty deathfist, sashes) give just nothing, and some (gnoll fang, maybe whiskers?) give comparatively much more, but its hard to say. I don't mind the nerfs and I understand why they did them, the only one I think is interfering with a classic experience is the orc scalps, imo. Not saying it should be what it was before, but maybe a little more, to make it a lucrative camp again.
Last edited by lesell; 11-23-2019 at 07:12 AM..