View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 04:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it has to do with the newness of the server TBH. On Blue, people were really kind all the time in my experience.

With the new servers, everyone is starting from scratch, so people are more focused on/value more their plat and loot. With only classic content available, certain popular areas are very crowded and overcamped, which leads to more confrontations and tension. I think as the server ages a bit more and we get closer to Kunark, it will start getting better and people will chill out a bit more.
Wishful thinking but the pixel sickness doesnt get better with more playing - it only gets worse
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.