View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, I should have ended my sentence with /s.

For real though, the majority of the failing democracy on this server is not because people want pixels, it's because people want to deny others the chance of pixels. The current spawn timers won't change, the META needs to change. It's clearly evident that the GMs are bored of the bullshit by how infrequently they quake the server. All they need to do is push 1 button to run a script, the problem is, doing that makes more work for the guides/GMs due to the inevitable petitions that come in.

One session in the UN is enough evidence to me as to why the guides/GMs don't want to spend their free time volunteering to babysit narcissistic overweight neckbeards, I don't blame them for not quaking.
Are quakes more work though? It would seem that most guilds on blue end up doing things separately for the majority of it and then only start converging on inner ring ToV. So maybe Vulak and ToV still need some sort of meta change. Just making every respawn a quake would reduce the amount of sixteen hour raceline window licking that inevitably results in the losing side, or even both sides, filing petitions for the sole sake of hoping to force concessions. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like on a quake when FR/AG goes to one target and Riot is in a totally different zone they aren't petitioning each other because they aren't stepping all over each others' dicks for a change.