View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 03:05 PM
Aviak

Default Old School Ayonae Ro Players - Blast from the past (Darkedge / Rlaiel)

EverQuest was a huge part of my High School years growing up, and I've been getting a lot of nostalgia recently and been watching a lot of old youtube videos, remembering those days.

I started as a Human Rogue named Darkedge, and raided with a lot of guilds, most of my time being spent in Legend of the Jokers (raid times lined up well with classes finishing), and I think I spent a little time in Sphere of Transcendence but it wasn't for very long if I'm remembering correctly.

I had a really good friend named Rlaiel, who played a Human Monk, and we ended up swapping accounts. I'm not sure what he ended up doing with my rogue from that point forward, but I took over on Rlaiel from Planes of Power and on. I joined Rest in Peace and played there for the rest of my time playing, which I think the last expansion I played was Omens of War.

I've been playing WoW for the past 16 years and while I've gotten a lot older, I've kept my addiction to MMO's and being immersed in online video games. I just wanted to give a shout out to anyone who may have played with me over the years as I was going down memory lane and thinking of trying out Project 1999 here at some point, although I don't know what to expect from a brand new fresh account, it seems daunting.

Cheers, all!