Thread: Hookrs <TMO>
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said it would amount to anything. I dont expect to 'win' RnF. All I really expect is to continue to point out what should be obvious, if you read closely - that you are a pathetic piece of shit.

I dont understand who/what you are? Did I make you sad? Did I ruin your fun? I think everyone understands who and what you are.
I'm sorry, the only pathetic piece of shit is you. I don't believe that RnF is real and that everyone's words here are 100% truths and their actual beliefs. That would be you Phatty McFatterson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harazzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only one who thinks you come out looking good on any of these internet warz is your little crew of semi literate TMO Cronies. Your logic and argumentative skills are poor at best, posts are rarely if ever of any comedic value, and none of your takedowns have any sting whatsoever. In short you are a shit troll, TMO does on forums what it does in game... bring 4x as many people as required to cover for low skill levels.
This guy thinks if he posts guild tags it will mean something to someone and they will join his side and be his frand.