View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 07:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, I wouldn't be against them being set up in any particular city. Just don't think neriak would work though when these teams wouldn't be racial, and with neriak being essential for dark elf players of team1 and team2.

With the discord team starting in Qeynos or Freeport, all good/neutral human players could easily start in the other human city. Really one of these two cities are the only ones that wouldn't have a negative impact on the other two teams and require a ton of unclassic changes.
Yeah. I got you. Non racial teams fits much better in FP. I wasn't fully comprehending your idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Changes need to be GM led, otherwise taking a mish mash of our ideas will make the server all kinds of weird.

Suggestions are fine, and these weren't too terrible... but it comes down to a player's ideals versus "classic". If you want to go completely custom, expect a portion of players to ask for The Hidden Forest to do a PvP server and see how it compares [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/puke lol @ Hidden forest pvp - Sirken would never let that happen =) And I think Nilbog either. Cant trust Rogean for shit ;p Would end up like starwars.

Zade would just make the server as ez on csr as possible )