View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 05:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This conversation disgusts me, but I will state that I have never in my life had any problem with burning rectum consequent to spicy food. I have consumed very spicy food for a very long time so this may be a tolerance thing. I've literally never noticed a difference with or without, and always thought ppl were kinda joshing when they indicated otherwise. Guess not!

Capsaicin is soluble in lipid, so I think Swish's folk wisdom about carbohydrate-rich foods may have something to it via stools having less soluble capsaicin when they pass feelie tissue. Gross

I think it's sort of a psychonautic thing. Very spicy dishes get me off. head swim. Also, if I get a regular spicy dish dose for a number of days in a row, missing dose by eating a bland dish leaves the meal feeling like it had less calories to it. I am generally on restriction so this causes me distress.

Capsaicin consumption is a safe route to endogenous opioid release, sorta like calculated impacts ^^ and they're both just plain face value delicious too !
I definitely get the endorphin release and pleasure aspect. There is also the appetite suppressing affects. It's the people who are puking from burning pain and shitting fire that I don't understand.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.