View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 06:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't of course. In the environment I came up through (MMO-flightsims) we made fun of those types. Vulching/spawn camping/lowbie ganking has always been the refuge of terrible players. Good players don't do that type of thing very much because they don't need to. I like winning against folks who're themselves considered good. There's no satisfaction in clubbing baby seals who can't effectively fight back. It's only the useless folks who can't win any other way who regularly gravitate to that sort of thing.

I'm not surprised Amazon decided to curtail the ability of that crowd to ruin their game, but I'm surprised they even had to in the sense that it's naive at best to think it wouldn't be a problem in an open PvP setting. I suppose that's human nature though, every generation has to re-learn lessons of the past.

Danth
Wtf is this diarrhea?

They were attempting to make a open world pvp game like Rust, Ark/pirate reskin Ark and a few others currently in development which are making millions for their studios through funding and sales- even with Ark versions being absolute trash.

That retarded statement they put out just means one of two things since there is a toxic crowd effecting players in every single game. 1- they found out that non-tab target games are hard to program or 2- they are going woke to get broke.

Sucks because the beta had a decent glimpse of being good