View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

So, I'm one of the least min/max people here: I fully encourage people to make Human Monks, Barbarian Shaman, etc.

But ... I also think people should at least be aware that there are trade-offs to different races, and as such I just want to warn you that Iksar are (IMHO) the worst Shaman race, for one simple reason: they have all the pros/cons of Trolls, except that instead of suffering from large size they lose the ability to wear Jaundiced Bone Armor (and other plate armor) ... and that armor (the Jaundiced Bone Bracer in particular) is really good.

To be clear, I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE AN IKSAR SHAMAN! I'm just saying, if you haven't even looked at http://wiki.project1999.com/Shaman#P...the_Right_Race yet ... you should. Then, if you still want to, by all means go roll an Iksar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But maybe once you weigh the pros and cons, you might not even want to wait for Kunark, and you may wish instead to roll an Ogre/Troll/Barbarian Shaman today!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-10-2020 at 02:19 PM..