View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is unusual - and unfortunate - that the GMs did not make a forum announcement about the event. I think that was a mistake and they should announce such things in the future for the sake of those who aren't clued into the raid scene.

Server staff painstakingly planned and ran a GM event, which is very classic, and it shook up the grindy raid meta and brought joy to literally hundreds of people. These events are a wonderful gift from our volunteer server staff.

Regarding the UN, it is a Discord server in which the raiding guilds make agreements, hash out disagreements, make amends after committing faults, and shoot the breeze. After the GMs told us about the coming event in the UN, the leadership of each guild informed their guild.

I highly recommend joining a guild - even if you don't intend to raid. It's a great source of friends, entertainment, and info. I hope this helps.
Don't think he's talking about the event. Think he's saying he wants a heads up when quakes are scheduled, which isn't likely to happen