View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithjinternet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand there's a platinum/leveling guide on this site, but a lot of the recommendations are sadly beneficial for evil races.

So, I'm wondering what recommendations there are for farming some plat for a level 27 Shaman, soloing.

Ideally I'd be higher level, I know, but I need money for spells and alchemy.

Thanks in advanced for you help and comments!
Go to a newbie zone in the off-hours so you don't piss people off. SoW yourself and run around and pick up every decaying skeleton you see. Use a shit weapon or hands to aggro them so you don't one-shot them. When you have like 20, stop and AOE the lot with Infectious Cloud. Loot all and repeat every 2 mins and 40 seconds. Vendor everything, sell bone chips in EC tunnel.

Only get enough for your spells. Forget Alchemy. It's a giant money drain at your level and people can't afford your potions yet anyway and it's not like you need the potions yourself. After you have enough plat for spells, concentrate on getting to 34 rather than farming plat. Once you hit your mid-30s, farming becomes a LOT easier.

edit: forgot about the AOE limit, I don't have casters on p99. So if that doesn't work you can whack em down one by one like my SK does.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 11-08-2019 at 11:56 AM..