View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorlis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone make a way to still use DuxaUI? I mean surely there must be a way to still do it.

As someone who first started playing EQ on Blue server in 2018 this game is not at all about nostalgia for me. I like it for what it is not was, and I'm used to DuxaUI. And honestly, the only major downside of EQ for me is clunkynes of the client and piss poor UI. No offense to any diehard fans who want to keep it 1000% classic, I respect that, but why must you shun me or insist to inflict so much discomfort to me when it makes no difference to you.

TLDR as a new player, this is unacceptable.
No real way to force it on Green/Teal as they have disabled that pretty much via the client code (possibly server side too). So unless they enable it, I doubt it's possible. Without hacking it of course.

They have said they will enable it at some point in time. Just not now. Because as everyone on the forums states and uses for pretty much every excuse often, "Not Classic". That being said I kinda like the standard UI. You get used to it after awhile lol.