View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 06:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WW Giants are a bit low for you, and Forest Loops don't sell for very much here anyway.

I'd recommend checking out the Per Level Hunting "Guide" (really more a collection of 240 different hunting spots than an actual guide). There's a link to it in my signature, and it has several that are specifically recommended for Enchanters of your level:
  • Tesch Val Gnolls in South Karana (around Splitpaw entrance) and just inside Splitpaw itself
  • Mistmoore Castle Entrance
  • Estate of Unrest, Festering Hag room (I've heard very good things about this spot, although it will probably be more crowded than Dalnir)
  • Dreadlands, walls around KC
Thank you! I actually did the WW giants 24-30 was just saying I kind of enjoyed that pace and the potential nice item. Will check this out. I am thinking dreadlands. I've noticed that mistmoore is usually camped all over, but the pit seems farely empty and as an Ench it might be doable. The gnolls in SK are usually camped it seems, and I have never done the Hag room so I will look into it. Thanks again!