View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 08:41 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve never felt my wizard was underpowered. Only done 1-56 though.
My son has been having a blast with his wizard (literally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]), also level 56. very powerful. The FTE thing gets a big upvote for wizards when there is 15 players waiting for AC pop in Sro. My son was running through Sro once and the AC popped right in front of him. He smoked it, and pissed off everyone who'd been waiting for 20 minutes, hehe.

As far as the gimpiest class? Tough call, really, because I think it all depends on how you play. If you are a lazy fucker, any class will be lame. If you are obsessed with squeezing every ounce of power from your class, I still think they are all the same.

Most assholish class? BARD, hands down. There's nothing like doing some soloing in a spot that has a decent mixture of mobs, with not too many dangers, and some blue suckhole waltzes up and sucks up every mob in the zone. The other night I was having a good time in EK pulling undead reavers, and when I got done, I sat down by the water's edge. I heard footsteps and got up to see what was going on, and there was a bard, swarming all around right in front of me. A whole huge area there, so it wasnt like there were any constrictions, so I felt like he was taunting me. I darknessed one of his swarm and gated. I was overloaded and ready to sell and get some food anyway, but sweet geebus, does every bard have to be a jackass? Why do they have to swarm in spots that a lot of people go to solo? Surely there are many spots that can be had that won't anger other players. Fuck bards.