Thread: Be Careful
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 06:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coeus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First me and my wife were playing together on a terminal server, and both accounts suspended for this, we understand how this can be considered boxing, I have since built her a separate PC...
Were you given a boxing test? Did you read the rules at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coeus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
now I find out that my account was banned because a long time friend from live gives me a small amount of plat to get started and they think I bought it.
What is your definition of a small amount of plat? Because I can guarantee you no one gives a shit about 100 or even 1k plat. Either of those amounts would be more than sufficient for a new player. So it was either more than "a small amount of plat" or your "long time friend from live" has been RMTing to pay the bills, like that Kluwen feller.

Quote:
Sucks too but, how can you enjoy your experience and have to worry about the above, really not a positive first impression to new players. Needless to say we will not be recommending P99 to anyone.
Are you asking how people can have fun here while following the rules? Because the above rules of no boxing and no RMT is what brings a lot of people here in the first place.

I'm eagerly awaiting your response.