View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why there just should not be a PNP. Back in classic before they really started coming down on people training etc i did what I wanted. I remember back when Mitty dropped the gold ring, I had her on a timer. so I bound there and would check befallen. When the timer came up I gated and killed the mob.

I remember some cleric/pally or something was there. I nuked, looted and took off. The cleric was bitching up a storm, but hey, fuck you. If it was a pvp server I would have just killed him anyway.

Kingdom has EVERY camp on lock down anyway so honestly who cares anymore. Want a lev cloak? Locked. Jboots? Locked. Lucan? Locked. They must make up over half the server. so at this point, I say let it just be the wild west.
For real. And if you're pulling mobs from a camp then its all yours and i'll let you have it. But if you're just sitting there with a fully popped room and I already got my group together and start pulling then that's not your camp, its ours. If you want the camp then kill the first mob at least. Like what if I just sat in unrest basement all day while groups come down there and say, "hurr durr guys this is my camp just waiting for more people, dont attack anything okayy?" like wtf lol. So it just set me off when my group members that I personally invited all just left me after that gnome was acting like a stuck up bitch. Completely betrayed especially when we coulda just kept getting exp cause I was already pulling and even the GM's woulda let us have it.