View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 10:44 PM
Orc

Lightbulb How to unlock the original music for Nektulos and Lavastorm.

So on Project 1999 servers, the music that plays in Nektulos and Lavastorm is the post revamp music, which is from the revamp that took place years after the project 1999 timeline.

If you want the original, creepy music (which I could find nowhere online) for lavastorm and nektulos, follow these steps.

Step 1:

Go to your p99 folder. You can do this by right clicking on the file you use to open p99 with, then clicking 'Open File Location'

Once you are inside your p99 folder, search for Nektulos.emt, and move it to a different folder. I made a folder called "P99 emt backups" on my desktop for this, in the case I want them back. Then search for Lavastorm.emt, and move it to the folder.

Be sure you put those EXACT files into the folder, leave nektulos_sounds, nektulosa, lavastorm_sndbnk, and lavastorm_sounds exactly where they were.

Step 2: Log in to the game and see if it worked!

You can create a newbie dark elf and run to nektulos pretty fast.

At first, all you hear is some ambient noises, which end when you travel a short distance from nektulos.

As you walk near the entrance to lavastorm in nektulos, you hear a simple, creepy tune, and you can hear explosions burst in the distance, telling you that you are about to enter the lands of fire.

Once you zone in to lavastorm, you are greeted with the sound of fireballs hurling across the sky, volcanoes erupting around you, and explosions across the land. The music itself is very sinister, and fits lavastorm mountains perfectly. This is much better than the non classsic, revamp versions in my opinion.
Meezak 9 Ogre Necromancer <Ancient Blood>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Green: INACTIVE
Blue: INACTIVE
Red: INACTIVE

Quarm is love Quarm is life