View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Kobold

Post Freeport or Bust...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkashicRecord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~~~
Friday, July 4th, 3104, 3am...

{chirp chirp chirp click bite buzz blurp}

Right now, I'm hiding in some really nasty swamp...stuff...behind some incredibly odd trees. {{MY DAMN LEVITATE SPELL JUST WORE OFF AND RUINED MY FUR-LINED BOOTS}}

Damn.

Anyway, there are some Troll guards or sentries in the distance outside of what seems to be a home city. According to my somewhat outdated map, it should be Gukta, though I don't think they call it that anymore, and I'm not going to ask.

I'm already finding a lot of interesting plants to take back, but on a more dour note, I'm finding a lot more bugs and biting things than anything else. You don't see that crap around Halas... I'm going to hate coming back to this swamp...

Lake Rathetear was not nearly as bad as I thought. I didn't even get wet. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can't forget to mention that Krak gave me a special Aviak charm to use in concert with Gate magic so that I can return back to the village at any time. His final word of advice was to 'never tell a centaur that they have a nice "ass,"' and he mumbled something like, "...nice knockers." [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think (read: hope) I will make it to Freeport within the next few days. I can't imagine staying in the Ro desert for long, and I imagine that is going to be just downright unbearable. On another note, I've never seen an alligator before. Or a caiman. Or a puma. Or a sand giant. Or a spectre. Or a crypt mummy. Or a dune tarantula. Or an Ancient Cyclops... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm slipping this parchment in with the others in these Trolls' mail satchel. From what I can understand, I know that they are discussing a mail run or something in the morning. (It should be interesting to see if this actually gets delivered without being intercepted...) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~~~