View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 07:14 PM
Kobold

Post WANTED: Dead or... DEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkashicRecord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~~~
September 19th, 3104, approximately 9:30pm.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

...those were the words that echoed inside my mind for the entire night.

"This looks really bad for the entire militia. You do know that, right?"

There wasn't much I could say, and there was still evidence of dried blood on my spear. I tried to explain the situation to the best of my ability.

"I was just sitting down and organizing my backpack under a torch. The next thing I knew, I had a knife to my neck..."

A human rogue had attacked me just hours prior, I had no choice but to kill her. The incident was completely unprovoked, but apparently the militia doesn't want too much blood on their hands right now, at least not when it comes from the tip of *my* spear...

Luckily, I didn't receive any demerits or unfair punishment; mostly just a few harsh words and a furlough for the next shift. You could say that I ultimately did pay for my murderous action, as I was essentially slain by a Griffin shortly afterward. I finally came to at the base of the Commons tunnel, but I could barely remember anything that had transpired.

Apparently, an icky, "scaled one" managed to find my lifeless corpse near an Orc encampment and dragged me to safety. I have no idea why he actually did this, but seeing that he appeared to practice necromancy, it wasn't nearly that shocking...

I've been reminiscing a bit about Everfrost and Halas lately; probably something to do with the explicit lack of snow and ice here. I've been hearing stories of Velious and Thurgadin, and to be painfully honest, I'm kind of jealous. I think I'd fit in nicely over there, but only time will tell, I imagine. For now, my work here is with the militia...
~~~

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Receiving a verbal reprimand from Armorer Dellin for murdering a player in self-defense)