View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct me if I'm wrong as this is my first rnf. Isn't this what every single person here does?
Rules of Forumquesting:

1. For maximum troll effect, deliberately misinterpret what others write.

2. Use lots of hyperbole and if you can muster up falsified or actual real logs to support your claims, even better!

3. Use nerd tech warfare such as gifs, memes, SS's of chats, etc. coupled with clever nerd jargon you are bound to find followers on the forums, but be prepared you will also create forum enemies.

***Forumquesting is fun but if you partake you have to be prepared for the good and the bad.

Also, I do not believe you (Orangemang) are a forumquesting noobie. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In all honesty I don't hate AG, I just dislike how it seems like a common theme that their guild touts this goody-two-shoes image when they have many greedy neckbeards that are no better than the guilds they like to insult for supposed greed of pixels.

BG comes off poorly thanks to bad representation by Manasana, honestly he should not have tried to defend them, it only made them look worse with his insults and smugness. I am sure Mana is a good guy, as often times the forums do not give a true representation of the person.

The devs should enable guild wars PVP on blue p99. It would be pretty fun seeing AG and BG going to war over Lodi.