View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 10:21 PM
Aviak

There are several spells issues on this server. In order to get Levi to work (on this server and any emulated server) the spell Levi has to be a different spell all together. Yes, it has the same name but one requires a bat wing the other doesnt. Now, I agree, levi and levi, and it should override the most recently casted Levi over the previous but it doesn't. I also remember on live that if you casted a buff (or debuff re landed) that the spell wouldnt refresh and attempt to move to highest available spell slot either, rather it would just refresh the time on the buff currently on you. On here it actually shows in your logs that your buff fades and starts a fresh buff like it wasn't on you to begin with. Like the emote for SoW fades and refreshes when you get a new sow casted on you. I dont know why it does that, but its been that way since Ive joined this server. I played on live from 2000 to 2011..always felt out of place for spells to fade and move buff slots when you were only refreshing buffs...since this never happened on live, I cant find proof that spells shouldnt move when you are refreshing buffs currently on you.