View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Read your post loramin and I can't really nit pick. I've worked on other mediawiki, wiki's with other people and it seems like group communication never works. I'll either defer to the admin(s) of the wiki on how they want it. OR just go ahead and change a page how I want to see it/feel is best.

Ultimately it's a wiki so if a user thinks they can improve it. Go right ahead. If someone else feels it can be improved after that, they can do so. Basically there is never going to be 1 right way to do any single page.

That being said I think there are some common practices we all agree on. So long as those are met each page can be different so long as it serves the end user effectively. Plus different pages may have different requirements. I was just prasing the alchemy page because it's uniform.

Edit: Trade suppliers at the bottom, I've never used that lol... I click each individual ingredient to see where I can buy them.
ps. I changed the tailoring level guide to a table. I like tables. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you seen the poison making page? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes it hurts my eyes to look at. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 10-08-2019 at 06:00 PM..