View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe the thread is about classic/vanilla. Wu's isn't until Velious, panther skin also.
He might be referring to the gauntlets, which were available much earlier. Here's a Wayback Machine link for EQ Traders, Nov 28, 1999 (although the text on that page says "minor updates made 6/14/00", so I guess the Wayback Machine is confused?)

https://web.archive.org/web/19991128...eqtraders.com/

Quote:
Once raw silk armor is trivial for you, then you can start teaming up with a brewer to make cured silk armor, and with an enchanter to make Wu's Fighting Gauntlets for the monks (the only piece of "glowing silk" armor in the game so far), but definitely don't even think of trying to learn how to tailor on the more advanced items unless you have a lot of money you're willing to waste as you ruin things.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.