View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yah. I don't agree with this.

If someone loves EQ and HONESTLY has to give it up due to a physical ailment that is just super sad. All because it is unfair to do what 90% of the server is already doing...without being injured.

I hope the ones breaking the rule who are just lazy get banned...not the aging person with crippling arthritis.
No one has to give EQ up because of they can't program their keyboard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If your arthritis is really that bad, programmable keyboards won't help! You still have to press keys frequently on them. But, the vast majority of players with injury issues can take other measures (proper ergonomics, a more forgiving mouse, maybe a gamepad or standing desk, etc.) and play just fine ... without cheating.

And again, I say this as the guy with such bad RSI issues that I literally can't use my right arm to control my mouse right now (without further injuring it).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-14-2022 at 01:50 PM..