View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 08:47 AM
Fire Giant

I've been at the manastone camp for 29 hours currently, and have been awake for a total of 37 or so hours.

I am #2 on the list which means ostensibly I need to continue clicking this check box every 5 to 15 mins for the next 10 to 20 hours straight.

This is beyond unhealthy but it is the only way to get one when the other guys just run a roster and sit in camp doing shifts. Its so blatantly obvious watching a toon LD, come back and cast entirely different spells and sit somewhere else for 6 hours+, then the original comes back etc.

I'm a bit afraid for my health but short of sharing accounts there's nothing that can be done except be at this camp for a minimum of 40 hours (MINIMUM) as the drop rate is so unclassic. Pretty soul destroying I gotta say.

Edit: Not knowing how the afk checks work is kinda shit too, the limits are not clearly defined. Running off for a shit, shower, prepare some fucking dogshit unhealthy meal praying this AFK check doesnt boot me from list is mega aids. Craving for the ability to just switch off for 30mins and enjoy a steak haha.
Last edited by Solist; 11-11-2019 at 08:50 AM..