View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 11:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love this argument. Like "I am going to play green for 6 months so that in 3 years I will have something on blue!"

Please, if you had that kind of discipline and foresight you would be rich in real life and not posting here (and dont bother with "but I am" shit. No you are not and there is nothing you could ever post on an internet forum to make me believe you).

People that try this, and a few will, are going to be sorely disappointed. 3 years is a long time to wait for something on a server that has nothing else to wait for ever again.
I'm assuming most will play on green sometimes over those 3 years. Considering we can play on both blue and green at the same time, you can grind on green while you EC on blue or do dap ports, wait for a target to pop, etc. Folks will come back on green at kunark and vel to do some raiding and get server firsts.

Green will probably bring in some new players, especially if it gets some hype on twitch.tv and if you're going to start EQ with nothing you might as well start on green.