View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 12:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd do the agility I think. You don't make a habit of getting hit, no, but when a FD fails and you need to survive until you can try again? When a charm breaks and you're suddenly being beat on? If you're trying to split a camp up and something goes wrong? If you're lifetap tanking something once in a blue moon? When you're on a CR or otherwise have no +agi gear? Those seem like enough reason to put the 5 points in there.

Chanter yes even moreso than necro.

Mage? Meh.

Wiz? Nah.
Thank you for your reply

I was debating Necro or Enchanter. Both are very strong classes and with my work schedule I can only play at odd times and I wanted to play a decent solo class. I did put 5 points into AGI for the very reasons you stated. Regardless of class I don't want to rely on a piece of gear to get me over the cap.

Tough call between the two. Enchanter is clearly more powerful, but Necro has some interesting tools that seem like a lot of fun. Both classes are very self sufficient. Erudite has some interesting gear/quest choices down the road that appeal me as well (Mantle of Souls / Flayed Skin / Paineel Quests, ect)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted 5 in AGI like DMN said - I agree with him in this case.

Imagine thinking you gotta curse like a sailour to make something RnF-worthy and thinking that not cursing automatically makes you sound completely decent like DMN seems to.
The guy reminds me of this every time he posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM6rtL_bOto