View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^

Mad cuz truth hurts to hear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm actually a nice lady! Ask the many people who my stream has brought into the community over the years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't blame me for pointing out what a whiny stinky poopy negative self-righteous pitiful angry quitter baby the OP is. If you're not enjoying the game, that's fine, just take a break. Nobody cares about you announcing that "The One who truly cared" is gone now. Great, good riddance. Go fuck yourself, and everyone else in this thread who disagrees with that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think far too highly of yourself in a most disgusting way.