View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the bone chips from KC are the only no-drop piece you'll need. The ore from MM, you could prob zone in and /ooc and get several people responding immediately. The shaman powder from TT, you could solo on your enchanter no prob. There was 1 more item right? If so, it's tradable too. I'm sure you could complete it without too much effort.

The question of whether it's worth it or not, I can't answer, as I don't have a shaman.
The last thing is a ground drop in TD. In my opinion the Yun Shaman Powder is the only hard part. Groups are usually killing the warlord in KC and don't want the bone chips, so usually you can just show up, ask nice, and loot them. MM is similar (plus you can sometimes buy that item in the tunnel), so if you can get the Yun powder you're pretty much set.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.