View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 08:05 PM
Orc

I have "rural" DSL and have had issues very recently. It was for me line quality. I've had them out to fix my stuff several times in the past month. I think EQ is uniquely sensitive to packet loss unlike anything else we do online nowadays. If it takes a long time to zone, it is easiest for me to hit windows key and sign out of my computer then sign back in and relaunch. Signing out kills all task the user started and it is just a couple of clicks to do this.

I suspect you have some trouble with your internet.

I've called my DSL provider out several times and they finally have my line cleaned up and the last game patch addressed zone times. I zone in 5-10 seconds now?

If you don't know how to log in to your cable/dsl/fiber modem to see what's going on inside it, now may be the time to open some manuals and read (or internet searches).. :-P There maybe a sticker on the side too of it too with info on how to log into it...

Also maybe call your ISP and tell them that you suspect you're having line quality issues. They're know for sure in an instant.

Good Luck!