Thread: Hey Guise
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reading all this is kind of making me sad... i just discovered that P99 exists. I played 99-2004 and would have come to p99 in the beginning if I knew about it. I've just updated my computer and procured Titanium discs so i can play. 2 1/2 mo from Green coming out, what am i doing creating a character on Blue? why wait for green? Are Green and Blue really going to merge, or is Green going to be independent killing Blue/Red population? If i recreate my Ogre Shaman on Blue, while i wait and then again on Green, what happens if they do merge? Are there hold outs that are not going to play Green? Will those people be bullies or desparte for community?

As someone who has not yet returned to Everquest, on the outside, this looks like an Emulator Killer. & bums me out.

i might just have to read a book.
No one except the staff knows for sure whether the two servers will ever merge. However, whether you pick Blue or Green or both, there will be plenty of people (and not just "bullies" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) to play with on both servers.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.