View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree, strongly. The wiki is not here for anyone's personal vanity.

The wiki exists to serve the players of P1999. Those players are best served by seeing images of items in the same way they will actually look for those players.

Since no one will ever look like the person in that screenshot, it is the least useful screenshot possible of that item.
Consider this. It took us all ages to find a teeny tiny amount of information that we have found, that we use to recreate classic ever quest!

I think that the wiki should have all kinds of stuff like that on it, including personalities from our server. And we should keep donating to (presumably you) to update it for the next 30 years. So we wont be forgotten like so many of the other things from EQ's yore.

So when we want to make a project 2014 we'll be able to go to this wiki, and have all the GM illusions, the moments in time, the arguments, the everything!

OR you know ,we could go back to using the forums as our recourse for p99 and that would be a shame because you've added so much amazing information to it loramin!

I think you should definitely, at least for the rest of us who appreciate that stuff, respect that we need for posterity, as much as we can on that wiki, and continue to keep and make sure that stuff is available as you work on it! Please! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]